Thursday, September 23, 2010

EOC Week 11: Final Evaluation

I’ve developed a lot of experience working within the classroom. I learned how it feels to be an ad agency coming up with a campaign for a product. I’ve worked alone on multiple projects so I can see the struggles most agencies have when they’re working within a group.

The instructor was a well educated one. He knew his stuff and knew how to teach the class so we all could understand it. Truthfully, some of the work was a little challenging but that’s what we have to face when marketing ourselves or certain products. I also like the fact how he gave us hands-on experience with advertising. He made us research other successful ads and study them so we could see how a successful ad campaign is compiled together. I enjoy being a student of his and I seek to learn from him some more as my life moves forward.

The projects that were given were a little tough but manageable. Once again, it teaches us how the industry functions and we have to learn how to maneuver our way around it. Not everything in life is going to be watered down and handed to us; sometimes we have to put in some work. After doing our studies of other successful ad campaigns, the instructor put our knowledge to the test. We had to apply what we learned to develop a successful ad campaign. I really enjoyed doing this project because it brought out my inner-most creativity. I was determined to make a really successful ad campaign and that’s what I did! I applied all that I’ve learned to this project and finished it off nicely.

Overall, this course was very beneficial and I recommend this course to anybody seeking knowledge in advertising. There’s so much to learn and you can never get enough of it. You won’t be able to look at ads the same way again. I’ve learned so much throughout this course and I’m ready to take my knowledge to the next level. I feel I deserved an A for the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment